Truck Bed SlideDirtbox Gear
Our Truck Bed Slide System is made for the overlanding community. We designed the system using 2 side by side slide modules.
We have 2 different widths - 24" and 20" to accommodate the various bed widths common in Full, Mid and Small size trucks. Full size trucks can utilize (2) 24" modules. The Jeep Gladiator is 44" between it's wheel wells, so can use (1) 24" and (1) 20" module. While the Tacoma is 40" between it's wheel wells, so can use (2) 20" modules.
We are also offering them in full length 60" and a reduced length of 48" for those needing to mount other items at the rear of the bed.
Made in the USA using all weather resistant materials
- Cargo Mount Plate material is Richlite.
- Richlite is an incredibly durable, extremely versatile, and highly sustainable material made from resin-infused paper.
- Lock-in/Lock-out slides are rated 600lbs at full extension.
- Hardware and brackets are 11ga Stainless Steel along with 3" Extrusion.
- Integrated L-Track compatible track can be recessed into top plate.